VITAHUSTLE GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN! ENTER AT bit.ly/meetkevinhart
PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
YOUR ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES MEANS THESE OFFICIAL RULES FORM A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR YOUR INDEMNIFICATION OF THE SPONSOR AND OTHER PARTIES, THE WAIVER OF THE RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR A JURY TRIAL, AND A REQUIREMENT THAT MOST DISPUTES WILL BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION.
The VITAHUSTLE LLC Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is intended for legal residents of the United States of America (“USA”) and shall only be construed and evaluated according to USA law. Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not a USA resident at the time of entry.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by VITAHUSTLE LLC, 800 Apollo St, El Segundo, CA 90245 (the “Sponsor”) and administered by Textnology, Inc., P.O. Box 111, 160 Eagle Rock Ave, Roseland, NJ 07068 (the “Administrator”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of USA who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority, whichever is older, in their respective state of permanent residence at time of entry (the “Entrants”). The Sponsor, the Administrator, their respective parent companies, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”), and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. (For the avoidance of doubt, any references in these Rules to Entrants shall also include the Entrant who is deemed the Grand Prize Winner (as defined below)).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning the Grand Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on October 4, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Entries received outside the Sweepstakes Period will be void.
- HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are three (3) methods of entry in the Sweepstakes:
- Mobile Phone Number Submission: Entrants who enter their phone number at the dedicated website (bit.ly/meetkevinhart) (the “Website”) and sign up to SMS marketing will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry. All mobile phone number submission entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2023.
- Send Text of Walmart Purchase Receipt for Electrolytes, Gummies, or Superfoods: After signing up to the SMS marketing list, Entrants will receive one (1) entry for every VitaHustle Electrolyte or Gummy product purchased at a Walmart store in the United States or Walmart.com, or two (2) entries for every VitaHustle Superfood product purchased (Chocolate, Vanilla, Greens) at a Walmart store in the United States or Walmart.com, subject to the maximum number of entries detailed below. In order to receive an entry, Entrants must (a) have already signed up to the SMS marketing list as detailed in 5a above; (b) respond to the call to action text message sent by Sponsor; and (c) follow the prompts to text in a photo of the receipt showing proof of purchase of the VitaHustle product(s). All receipts submission entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on October 31st, 2023.
Proof of entering information at the Website (bit.ly/meetkevinhart) is not considered proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor of an entry. Entries made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other web site or email address, including, but not limited to, commercial Sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited, and no mechanically reproduced entries are allowed; all such entries are void.
ANY FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IT IS FRAUDULENT TO PURCHASE ITEMS TO OBTAIN ENTRIES WITH THE INTENT TO RETURN THESE ITEMS AFTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. IF THE SPONSOR IDENTIFIES OR SUSPECTS THAT YOU ARE ENGAGED IN THIS OR ANY OTHER FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM ANY FURTHER SWEEPSTAKES OR PROMOTIONS OFFERED BY THE SPONSOR.
- Free Mail-in Entry: Entrants also have the option to obtain Sweepstakes entries via mail by legibly hand-printing, on a 3”x 5” card or paper, their full name, complete mailing address, phone number, and email address, and mailing the card in a #10 envelope, with proper postage affixed, to: VitaHustle Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 111, 160 Eagle Rock Ave, Roseland, NJ 07068. Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately. All entries must be postmarked by Oct 31, 2023 and received by Nov 7, 2023.
Mail-in entry card and envelope must be hand printed by the Entrant only. In addition, Entrants are not permitted to use any 3rd party organization to assist with the entry process in any way (as determined by the ADMINISTRATOR). Each Envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
NOTE: ALL ENTRIES RECEIVED FROM OCTOBER 4, 2023 through OCTOBER 31, 2023 (whether mobile phone number submission, verified purchase receipt, or mail-in) WILL RECEIVE ENTRIES INTO VITAHUSTLE LLC’s SWEEPSTAKES.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES: Limit of twenty (20) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of entry method.
- DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner (“Potential Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected in a random drawing from all valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and shall be conducted by the Administrator. The Grand Prize drawing will be conducted on or about November 15, 2023. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The Potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted by the Sponsor or Administrator via phone call, SMS text, or email. Potential Grand Prize Winner shall be deemed the verified Grand Prize winner (“Verified Prize Winner”) by Sponsor once he/she has completed the required paperwork and deemed to be an eligible Entrant in the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion
- GRAND PRIZE: There will be one (1) Grand Prize available. The Grand Prize is a “Meet & Greet with Kevin Hart in Hollywood,” (“Grand Prize”) and is comprised of round trip coach airfare for Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest to/from Los Angeles, CA, to/from the closest major U.S. airport to Verified Grand Prize Winner’s residence, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, two (2) nights hotel accommodation (one room); one (1) King or two (2) double beds, subject to availability), at the Loews Hollywood Hotel, $300 transportation voucher via Visa Gift Card, $300 meal voucher via Visa Gift Card, $500 shopping spree via Visa Gift Card, and a meet and greet with Kevin Hart. Total an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $4,999.
Any upgrades or other options are at the sole expense of the Verified Grand Prize Winner. The Sponsor does not make, nor in any manner is responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Pictures display or other representations of any used in connection with this Sweepstakes are not depictions or promises of the Prize which may differ substantially. No substitution or transfer of Prize will be permitted, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a Prize with another Prize of equal or greater value. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance not mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Verified Grand Prize Winner.
The value of the Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of a Prize is lower than the stated ARV when the Prize is procured and fulfilled, then the difference will not be awarded. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Verified Grand Prize Winner.
NOTE: No substitution, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute the Prize or any Prize component with another of comparable or greater value.
Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her guests must commence and complete the trip by December 31, 2024 (exclusions/blackout dates apply), with available dates to be provided by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary. If Verified Grand Prize Winner is unable to travel on the dates booked and/or provided by Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited and no additional prize will be awarded. All travel-related and other expenses not set forth herein, including but not limited to meals, ground and other transportation, parking, gratuities and incidental hotel expenses, are the sole responsibility of Verified Grand Prize Winner. Verified Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all transportation, tax, license, title fees and insurance for transportation and other related, applicable expenses. Both the Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her chosen travel companions must be 18 years or older. Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her travel companions will be required to sign a release before going on the trip. Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest are responsible for obtaining any valid documentation necessary for travel (for example, passport and/or visa), and each is responsible for his/her own travel insurance should they desire the same. Use of Prize is conditioned upon Verified Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest conducting themselves at all times in a socially responsible, respectful and appropriate manner; should Verified Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest fail to do so, Prize may be immediately terminated and Sponsor may pursue other legal sanctions against the Verified Grand Prize Winner and/or his/her guest, as applicable. Further travel and/or accommodations restrictions may apply.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: By accepting a Prize, the Verified Grand Prize Winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of the Prize. The Potential Grand Prize Winner must sign and return to the Administrator, within five (5) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release.
Note: The Affidavit sent will require that the Potential Grand Prize Winner provide their Social Security Number to the Administrator, which will be used solely for tax reporting purposes. The Verified Grand Prize Winner will be responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize. The Verified Grand Prize Winner must note that the value of their accepted Prize is taxable as income and an IRS Form 1099 will be filed in the name of the Verified Grand Prize Winner for the value of the Grand Prize. The Verified Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the Grand Prize after it is awarded. If Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to a Potential Grand Prize Winner, if the Potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached or does not comply with notification instructions within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if a Potential Grand Prize Winner fails to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if a Potential Grand Prize Winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an Potential Grand Prize Winner may be selected.
By accepting the Grand Prize, where permitted by law, the Verified Grand Prize Winner grant to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Sponsor’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time their full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification. The Verified Grand Prize Winner also acknowledges that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (i) infection by computer virus, bugs, (ii) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (iii) fraud, (iv) technical failures, or (v) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the Grand Prize (defined below) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s Website; or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Potential Grand Prize Winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be declared by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the registration in question. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (i) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of the Grand Prize (defined below). Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, any governmental order, epidemic, pandemic, force majeure, social media mandate, printing, administrative or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the Potential Grand Prize Winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination.
Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE(S) AWARDED WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By participating, Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability for any injuries, death or losses or damages to persons or property AS WELL AS CLAIMS/ACTIONS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY that may arise from participating in this Sweepstakes or its related activities or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize. Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, pandemic, or any other condition beyond their control.
- RELEASE OF CLAIMS (CALIFORNIA): Entrant acknowledges that there is a possibility that, subsequent to their involvement with the Sweepstakes and adherence to these Official Rules may discover or incur or suffer claims which were unknown or unsuspected at the time agreeing to these Official Rules, and which if known to them at that time may have materially affected their decision to enter this Sweepstakes. Entrants acknowledge and agree that by reason of these Official Rules, and the release contained in the preceding subsections, they are assuming any risk of such unknown facts and such unsuspected claims. Entrants acknowledge that they have read these official Rules and, as such, hereby have been advised of the existence of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides:
“A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would materially affect his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.”
Entrants expressly waive any and all rights under California Civil Code Section 1542 and under any other federal or state statute or law of similar effect.
- BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER:
Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees as follows:
Binding Arbitration Agreement. Except as otherwise stated below, any and all legal issue, claim or dispute arising out of or connected or related in any way to the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to Prize awarded, shall be resolved through final, binding arbitration. Entrant specifically agrees that, except as otherwise provided herein, entry into the Sweepstakes waives all rights to bring a lawsuit based on such claim(s) or dispute(s) and the right to have such lawsuit resolved by a judge or a jury.
This Arbitration Agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, (9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq.). Any arbitration will be commenced and administered by JAMS under the rules of JAMS, including JAMS Consumer Arbitration Minimum Standards. If JAMS’ criteria are met by the nature of the dispute, the Entrant agrees that the arbitration shall be conducted under JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules & Procedures. Judgment upon any arbitration award may be entered in any court of appropriate jurisdiction.
Each party will pay the fees for his/her or its own attorneys, subject to any remedies to which that party may later be entitled under applicable law. However, if Entrant is unable to pay JAMS’ costs, Sponsor will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. If JAMS is unavailable, unwilling, or otherwise unable to administer an arbitration in accordance with these rules, then another arbitration administrator will do, to be selected by agreement of the parties.
Neither Entrant nor Sponsor shall be permitted to obtain awards, and all parties hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes). The parties further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon both you and us. Additionally, the arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Arbitration Agreement, except that this sentence shall not apply to the Class Action Waiver provisions described below. The arbitrator will render a decision in writing. A court of competent jurisdiction shall have the authority to enter judgment upon the arbitrator's decision/award. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
Excluded Disputes. Notwithstanding the binding arbitration requirement set forth in this section, Entrant may bring qualifying claims in small claims court so long as the matter remains in such court and advances only on an individual, non-class, non-representative basis.
Class Action Waiver. To fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you and we agree to bring any claim or dispute, whether in arbitration, or court as permitted by these terms, ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY, AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION OR COLLECTIVE ACTION. There shall be no right or authority for any claim or dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action ("Class Action Waiver"). The arbitration will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and us. The arbitration proceeding will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator may award any remedy to which a party is entitled under applicable law, but remedies shall be limited to those that would be available to a party in their individual capacity. Regardless of anything else in this Arbitration Agreement and/or the applicable JAMS rules, the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of the Class Action Waiver may only be determined by a court and not an arbitrator. This Class-Action Waiver will survive the termination of your relationship with us.
One-Year Time Limit to Raise Disputes or Claims. You agree that any dispute, claim or lawsuit, regardless of form, that may arise out of or related to the Sweepstakes, must be filed within ONE (1) YEAR of the action, omission, event or occurrence giving rise to the dispute, claim(s) or lawsuit. After the expiration of the one-year period, such dispute, claim(s) or lawsuit will be time-barred and prohibited, without regard to any longer period of time which may be provided by any period of limitation or pursuant to law or statute.
Waiver of Jury Trial. BOTH ENTRANT AND SPONSOR HEREBY WAIVE ANY CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, except as provided herein. We are instead mutually electing that all disputes, claims, or requests for relief shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement, except as specified herein. An arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court and must follow this Agreement as a court would. However, there is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is subject to very limited review.
Location of Arbitration. Entrant may choose to have the arbitration conducted by video conference technology such as zoom, or based on written submissions. Otherwise, the location of the arbitration proceeding shall take place in the city or state where Entrant resides, unless each party to the arbitration agrees otherwise, or at another mutually agreed upon location.
- GOVERNING LAW: These Official Rules and any disputes between us shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
- MISCELLANEOUS: These Official Rules contain the full and complete understanding with respect to the Sweepstakes and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Official Rules, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of these Official Rules shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both Sponsor and Administrator. The waiver by Sponsor or Administrator of any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision herein. The rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by Entrants, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Sponsor, and any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. These Official Rules shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the permitted successors and assigns of Sponsor, Administrator, and Entrant.
- WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request confirmation of the first name, last initial, city, and state of residence of the Grand Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope, within 60 calendar days after the end of the Sweepstakes Period to: Textnology, Inc., Attn: VitaHustle Giveaway Winners List Request, O. Box 111, 160 Eagle Rock Ave, Roseland, NJ 07068
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Walmart, Inc., Meta or any social media site it's posted on or Kevin Hart.
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org